Drolo is a one man operation based in the south of Belgium, where the pedals are designed and assembled.
I don’t have much else to say about me or the business, but while you’re here I’d like to take the opportunity to give credit to the people in the biz and diy community:
- diystompboxes.com for the ridiculous amount of info they make available and for the helpful people who hang around there (Mark Hammer, RG Keen …)
- madbeanpedals.com for their incredibly friendly community/family and the projects they offer, which have taught me so much
- spinsemi.com/forum for the invaluable knowledge, code samples and super helpful members (knutolai, igorp etc) whose snippets have been so useful to create some of the sounds in my pedals
- the great pedal companies that have been so inspiring: Chase Bliss, OBNE, Red Panda, Zvex, CooperFx, Empress Effects, DBA, Rainger, and so many more
- the wonderful musicians/friends who have been so supportive over the years, too many to list here
- all the customers who have made it possible for me to do what I do
Thanks all !